home performance to a science

360-836-5366

The NorthWest's Leading

Home Performance Contractor

Portland man saves family -- barely -- from carbon monoxide poisoning

This close call is a good lesson for all of us.  Make sure to have a working carbon monoxide detector.  Helping prevent this is why Home Performance contractors like us test gas appliances and their venting for proper function on every job.  

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/portland_man_saves_family_--_b.html

Comments

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.